To help us to fully investigate your concerns please contact us at:
The Complaints Manager
C-Quence Insurance Solutions
63 St Mary Axe
To support our investigation please provide the following information:
- your full name, address and contact details
- your policy/claim details
- who you bought your insurance from
- what has gone wrong – please provide as much detail as you can and if possible include relevant dates names of people involved and any telephone numbers you may have called
- what you would like us to do to try and make things right
- any documents that are relevant to your complaint.
Once we have received your complaint we will deal with it promptly and fairly.
You can expect that:
your complaint will be acknowledged within three business days of our receiving it
we will assign your complaint to a member of the C-Quence Complaints team who will follow it through to completion
we will assess your complaint impartially and fairly
we will keep you regularly informed
we will resolve your complaint as soon as possible. Once we receive your complaint we will send you a written acknowledgement setting out the time scales for resolution of your complaint.
Once we have dealt with your complaint, we learn from your experience.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, or we have not completed our investigation after eight weeks, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service using the details below:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
Our Complaints Policy is available from Our Complaints Manager.
If you are unsure whether the Financial Ombudsman Service will consider your complaint, please contact them directly for advice.
The service the Financial Ombudsman Service provides is free and impartial and contacting them at any stage does not affect your legal rights.