Jacqueline McNamee, CEO at C-Quence, said, “As our first duty is for the safety of everyone that works for C-Quence we have been planning this for weeks. The entire team are now working from home for the foreseeable future.
“We normally use a range of modern communication and video tools to support a high degree of interaction across the team and we are using these even more now. It’s important as we seek to support one another and maintain our sense of team spirit through these unusual circumstances. We also have health and wellbeing services available for staff if needed.
“Brokers can continue to rely on our cloud based C-Q Elements platform to quote, bind business and issue full documentation even if they are required to work from home and are having to use their personal computers. We see no operational difficulties as our platforms are web based and easily accessible.”
Provided users have a login and access to the internet C-Q Elements will:
- provide quotes for Financial Lines and Property & Casualty business within risk appetite
- enable policies to be underwritten and bound even if there should be a referral – as our underwriters are also using the platform and will also be working from home
- dynamically create customer specific quote and policy documents that are available instantly and can be sent direct to the client
- complete compliance and sanctions checks automatically before a policy is bound
- provide a fully auditable process trail accessible at any time